Registering a domain name with Sitelutions is a simple process.
- If you already have a free account with Sitelutions, login.
- If you have not yet created a Sitelutions account, please go to http://www.sitelutions.com/signup to create an account. After creating the account, login to it.
- Decide on the domain name that you wish to register.
- Go to https://www.sitelutions.com/info/slregistrar. Enter the domain, choose the extension (such as .com, .net, .org, etc.). Click "check name."
- Our system will let you know if the domain name is taken and let you choose additional names to register.
- Check the checkboxes next to the domain names that you wish to register and click "Register Names!" button.
- Our system will ask you to select a registration period of each domain name chosen. We give great discounts on multi-year registrations!
- Click "Add to Cart."
- You may be prompted by our system to enter Domain Registration Contact information and Nameserver information before proceeding with your order. Please follow directions and enter this information.
- Click the "Place Order" button, enter your credit card information and place your order.
- After you've placed your order you can see your domain name in Sitelutions Domain Control Center ("Domain Names" link in the top navigation bar). You can instantly configure DNS if you are using Sitelutions Nameservers.
- It typically takes 24-48 hours for your domain name to be registered. Your domain name should begin to work after this 24-48 hour period. if it does not, please contact support.